Friday, April 1, 2011

Aspiring Bakers #6: Say Cheese! (April 2011)

April is a month for cheese lovers, or at least over here in Aspiring Bakers community hehe. For the lactose intolerant, apologies!

The theme for the month is Say Cheese!.

Who can join? Everyone!(if you do not have a blog, just send me a photo and recipe of your bake)

How to join?

Step 1: Make any cheese related bakes/frozen desserts in the month of April 2011. You can submit more than 1 post.

Step 2: Post it on your blog between 01 April 2011 to 30 April 2011. All entries will be compiled and post by 01 May 2011. Your post must include the recipe or link to the original recipe. If you are using a recipe from a book, please include the title of the book too. Any entries that are posted outside the date range will not be accepted. Any entries that do not include a recipe or link to the original recipe will not be accepted too.

Step 3: Please mention in your blog that you are submitting your post to Aspiring Bakers #6: Say Cheese! (April 2011) and provide a link to the announcement of the theme by the host of the month HERE. Entries will not be accepted if the above is not included.

Step 4: Email to needmorenoms@gmail.com in the following format:

Your name or nickname:
Your blog name:
Name of your bake:
URL of your post:
Attachment of your photo in your email (one photo for each entry, preferably less than 500kb) by 30 April 2011.

Please email for each and every entry. Put "Aspiring Bakers" as your email subject. You can submit more than 1 post.

28 comments:

  1. oh dear, we're getting fatter and fatter every month!! cheeeese!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaa...cheese month? Wonder how many cheese recipes I can submit. I'll make sure someone will eat it lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cheesecake... cheese pasta... cheese fondue... oh my this is such an interesting theme!

    thanks for hosting! can't wait to participate (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! im sooo sending it after i take photo of the cake tmr. hahah. you'll read of my secret tmr :D love ya! im sooo going to support you though i dont eat cheese. my family shall eat it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oops, your dates are wrong in step 2...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll be following everyone's dishes with great interest. This sounds like a fun challenge and I'm sure there will be lots of participants. I hope you have a great day. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jean, I will post my round up at 9am. I will definitely support your Say Cheese! My family favourite :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love cheese! I heart yr topic this mth! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great! I've got cream cheese that's going to expire soon :)) btw I think u mean the post should be from 1 April to 30 April?

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks all for your support! :d

    quizzine: thanks for spotting the error :P

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jean, thanks for hosting the event for this month! I'm hoping for great response. Have fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Say cheese!!Wow, we are getting fatter this month...hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Will give you my support! cheese!

    ReplyDelete
  14. will definitely join - i love cheese!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. omg...cheese.....

    Lena and ah tze's comments are so hilarious! but its so true isn't it? worrying waistline...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Jean, will definitely support you. I will put on my thinking cap on what to bake. There are too many to choose from.

    ReplyDelete
  17. hehe this is quite apt since I JUST made something with cheese! :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yay yay! I'm excited about this challenge. I can think of so many cheese bake product. Hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  19. Okay ... no problem .... definitely will join soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Jean,

    gives me the perfect excuse for making cheese related stuff. Gonna try out my cheesecake recipes, heee =]

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh, what cheesy month in April. I must join this time as I missed the fruit month.... Tahnks for holding this Jean .

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Jean,

    Can I join this fun baking club? I would love o submit my entries ...hehe

    ReplyDelete
  23. hey dear all! sorry if i miss ur comments...yes! pls feel free to join our theme! still have a week more to go :D

    ReplyDelete
  24. BOKEP TERBARU "2021" TERSEDIA BERBAGAI MACAM GENRE
    GRATIS TANPA PULSA DAN KUOTA > situs bokep terbaru

    indonesia viral 2020 bokep
    bokep jepang terbaru
    bokep abg barat
    bokep skandal indo
    film bokep korea terbaru
    bokep viral indo

    NONTON FILM "2021" TERBARU, TERLENGKAP Dan TERPOPULER
    GRATIS TANPA PULSA DAN KUOTA > nonton film

    ReplyDelete